We were in Thessalonica again, this time on the way to Philoxenia and Hotel Fair, which we had visited the previous year already.
The central location in the center of Thessalonica below the television tower makes it easy for trade fair visitors to decide for a tour of the exhibition center.
The international show Philoxenia is the absolute destination for all operators and providers in the tourism sector, as well as many countries and the individual regions of Greece.
For 2017, the most significant, the longest running and the largest tourism fair in the country, welcomes trade visitors and public in November 10-12 at the Thessalonica International Exhibition & Conference Centre.
The goal of Philoxenia is the further internationalization given that over the past three years, the most important sector of Greek economy – tourism – is represented in a well planned and structured fair.
The international hotel equipment exhibition is the hotel, restaurant and coffee place to be!
HOTELIA is addressed to hoteliers, architects, decorators, construction companies, as well as professionals from the catering, café and tourism sectors.
Its modern structure, both in terms of organization and presentation, aims at attracting the interest of the entire range of the above professionals, serving as a link between them.
The exhibition will be complemented by numerous side events and conferences of a mainly informative as well as educational nature
Once again, the exhibition will present the latest trends in the hotel, catering and café-catering sectors. Hotelia is indisputably a strictly business-oriented exhibition.
Benefits for the exhibitor
- Participation in the two largest specialised exhibitions on tourism and equipment
- Short distance from all Balkan countries
- Integrated Hosted Buyers’ Programme with B2B meetings
- Participation of top tourism companies
- The exhibition is an established meeting point for tourism professionals
- Participation of the most important equipment and service companies
- Presentation of innovative events (DPOINT Spaces, Hotelia Conferences, All About Coffee, All About Dining)
- A unique experience for all professionals in the industry who are looking for the latest product solutions for both new constructions and renovation
Please read as well: